Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day #9 - Feelin' Fine

OK, I gots two things to talk about tonight & they both start with "D". Numero uno - I should have posted this sooner, but hooray for the Democrats!!! I've been waiting a long time for this moment & I know I'm not the only one. So thank you, America, for seeing through the current administration's smoke screen & voting for people who have a different vision of our country - one in which we all still have our civil rights.

Numero dos - The division in which I work met a certain goal for the month of October. Big deal, right? Well, when you get a $100 bonus because of it, it's a great deal! Because I'm a great girlfriend, I'm using the money to take Nick out to dinner in the North End tomorrow night. We have reservations at Dolce Vita & I have a great black dress that is dying for a night out. ;) I'll give you a restaurant review & night recap on Saturday!

No comments: