Here are a few things that made me smile today:
- Buying fruit at lunch - a lovely
pear & a Gala apple. Anjou
- Helping design the holiday card we send to our tutors. There were definitely giggles & squeals of joy emitting from two twenty-something women when we finished. Of course, we're Christmas-aholics, so this shouldn't be a surprise.
- Hearing Nick's voice on his cell phone voicemail.
- Coming home to find the holiday L.L. Bean catalog waiting for me on the hall table.
- Discovering that I can see the huge Christmas tree on Hometown Green from one of my windows.
- Finally having an evening to put up my Christmas decorations. See the above photo - even my bathroom gets festive lights!