Monday, November 20, 2006

Day #20 - Travels Around the Blogosphere

Evening, kiddos. Hope you all had a nice Monday. Woo - but it was cold outside, huh? Guess we're in for it now.

Sometimes, in my journey around the blogosphere, I find blogs that I like. Sometimes, I find blogs that I like-like. You know, the way you liked the boy in your algebra class in 7th grade. Little flutters in your stomach when he walked into class, sneaky side glances during the boring drone of a + b = c, always wanting to find out more about him. You know.

Here are two blogs with which I've recently fallen into Like. They're written by two funny, interesting women across the pond - one in Edinburgh and one in London. I enjoy their writing & I enjoy the connection to these great cities. Check them out & let me know what you think!

Oh, and if you want to browse blogs & find some new reads, you can always check out the NaBloPoMo randomizer.

No comments: