Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Final Moving Wrap-Up

Yes, the above is a picture of me taking a picture of a fish-shaped bottle. It's completely normal, I assure you. ;)

So, I finally finished moving yesterday. Sunday night - I got everything into the new place. Monday afternoon - I spent my lunch hour cleaning the old apartment. I loaded the car one last time & drove back to work. Next to me on the passenger seat was the above glass bottle. It was originally a wine bottle (from Rossignol Winery on PEI), but my parents converted it into a lamp by filling it with paraffin oil & adding a string. However, when someone stopped short in front of me, I converted it into a flying projectile that flung paraffin oil all over my car! That was fun.

The new apartment is great so far. Messy & filled with boxes of crap, but lovely. I promise some pictures once I restore order. In the meantime, here is a gratuitous picture of the old apartment. Goodbye, old apartment! I loved you for 15 months, but it's time for greener pastures!

No comments: