Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blug of the Day

That's the word I'm using today for "Blog Plug". Don't worry, it's not some hip, new blogging word that you missed. I just made it up.

Anyways, I've spent a lot of time recently engrossed in a new blog, called Waiter Rant. I found it courtesy of Kate, whose blog is also fun. The author of Waiter Rant is a 38-year old man who works as a waiter at a fine dining restaurant in NYC. His posts are witty & incisive & chronicle the broad spectrum of customers that walk through his doors.

Having worked (briefly) as a catering waitress & not so briefly (10 years) in various coffee shops, bakeries, Italian restaurants and bagel joints, I can empathize a little with his hilarious stories of the annoying, entitled behavior of wealthy Yuppies. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: