Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sundays are for Scheming

I think what I was going for in the title was that I often do a lot of plotting & planning for stuff on weekends.  Like yesterday, when Justin and I hung out in the little area behind the hammock and planned out a woodland garden (with lilies-of-the-valley! and ferns! and hostas! and forsythia or lilacs or blueberry bushes or hydrangeas! still not sure on that last one.).

And today, when I sharpie-d a black tattoo on my wrist to test it out.  You may remember from this tattoo post that we were considering this design:
It's our first initials (JS) in Old English runes.  We liked it, but Justin wasn't as sold as I was and we both like the idea of three characters instead.  So, mine would be this:
 His initials (JMF).  And his would be this:
 My initials (SAF).  We're still going to test & ponder them for awhile (the aim is to get them for our 2nd wedding anniversary in June), but so far, these are definitely the winners.  What do you think?

No comments: