Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Blog is a Kindergartner

Image Source

Happy birthday, Hodoeporicon!  Today, you turn 6 and I'm proud of you.  OK, enough with the weird personification of the blog.  At any rate, I forgot to mention earlier that today is my 6-year blogging anniversary.  I haven't made a real effort to acknowledge it every year - see here & here for the times I did notice and here for my very first post.  Still, it's pretty cool to think back to that 24-year old girl who sat down at her computer on March 27th, 2006 and jumped in.

Oh, and in a funny coincidence, A Practical Wedding turned 4 today!  I feel like Meg and I (see how I tossed my little old self in there with the awesome force that is Meg Keene) are crazy ladies talking about our cats, or imaginary kids.

No comments: