Monday, July 23, 2007

Seriously, Peeing Myself . . .

. . . with excitement. My 10-day vacation starts at 5:30 pm on Thursday! Last year, I started counting down a little sooner, but I'm no less excited this year. How could I avoid being so, with a view like that? :)

I'm actually meant to be packing tonight. And yet . . . I watched the Sox game (great comeback for Jon Lester!), chatted with my mum on the phone, and wrote this post instead.

However, the clothes are clean & ready to be packed and I've written a list of what I'm bringing. What's missing is the labor to actually move the clothes from my drawers & closet (oh, ok, and from my clean laundry bag) into my suitcase.

Oh well, it will all get done before Thursday. In the meantime, I'm going to keep daydreaming about warm days at the beach & a cool breeze off the water. :)

No comments: