Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"

Hope all of you (who are American, that is) had a great 4th of July today! I had the day off from my full-time job, but cruised up the coast to work at my second job. Hey - I couldn't say no to getting paid for both jobs while only working one!

Spent the day enjoying the sunshine, talking to families about our historic homes, and showing little kids how to play with period toys. The blip of the day was getting stuck in some serious traffic on the way home, which doubled my commute.

However, I wrapped the evening up by eating a nice supper, checking MLB.com to find out that the Sox had won (7-5 over the D-rays, increasing our lead over the Yanks to 12 games) & splitting my TV-viewing time between the Boston fireworks/Pops concert & the History Channel's The Revolution.

Add to that the plan for fireworks at the lake house with the family on Saturday, and I'm having a pretty good 4th. :)

No comments: