Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Dream(y) Home

Do you ever have those nights when you come home from work and nothing particularly special happens, but you can't help thinking, "gee, it's nice to live in this house?"  Justin had class tonight, so when I got home from work, I:
  • checked the mail on the way in
  • greeted the dog
  • changed into comfy pjs
  • washed the dishes while drinking a glass of red wine & listening to music 
  • made supper & ate it while reading blogs & playing "Words with Friends"
  • got a text from Justin that he was out of class & heading home
  • sat on the couch to read more blogs, then popped up to take my photo of the day
And what I photographed was a sweet little vignette on top of one of our bookcases.  I framed the shot and thought, "old books, plants, bookcase, awesome little globe bookends . . . this is totally the house I always thought I'd have when I grew up!"

No comments: