Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Slow Going This Week

Hi. I know. I'm a naughty blogger. We're up to 4 days with no posts. AND Friday's post was really just a bit of fluff which basically blew you off. It's been busy around the office - but that's no excuse. Without any further ado, here's what's up with me!

First, I spent a lovely long Labor Day weekend at the Lake House with the family. Thing 1 is getting huge! He will be 7 months old next week & he's already into 9 and 12-month clothing. Even the J. Crew polo I bought him (meant for 2-year olds) almost fits! Here are the pictures from this weekend.

Secondly, I promised pictures of the new apartment & here I am to deliver! It's still a bit of a mess, so I'm somewhat ashamed. However, the bones of the apartment will speak for themselves.

Here is my kitchen table.

Here is my kitchenette.

Here is my living area (disregard the suitcases & check out those bookshelves!)

Here is my cute bathroom - I'm loving the tree view through the window.

Here is my bed, dresser & wardrobe.

And finally, my bed, night table & window. :) Doesn't it look like a lovely, peaceful place? It's definitely a bit weird to be living in Hometown again, but the quiet nights & crickets outside the window (versus traffic & drunk kids from The Square) make it up to me.

2 comments:

Hooker said...

looks like a sweet bed and breakfast or something. i bet it's peaceful

Stacey said...

Thanks, Hooker. It is pretty peaceful. I'm a little afraid I'll never make it back to the city to go out!!!