Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Backward Blogger Beta

In case you're wondering where I am, I am trying to switch over to Blogger Beta. Have any of you attempted this yet? It's taking forever - I requested the switch yesterday around 1 pm & haven't heard anything conclusive yet. I emailed tech support to make sure things were on track & they basically told me to be patient. I've only had this blog since March, how much material can there be??? Anyway, I'm still here in the blogosphere - reading your blogs & commenting on them. Just not sure when I'll be back in business!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i am confused about this beta thing. how does it work?

Stacey said...

I think it's just a upgraded version of Blogger with more features. Look on your normal Blogger dashboard for a link to the "Beta tour." I'll let you know if it's any good.