Monday, June 12, 2006

Messy Mind

That's how I feel today - messy minded. I was so eager to post today because a number of exciting things were on my mind last week. However, I'm having trouble sorting things out and picking one (or two) to blog about. I want to compose a screenplay when you're all expecting a sitcom episode. I want to write an epic novel and you expect a short story.

My thoughts are swishing and swirling and exploding all over the place today. I have what feels like 50 things on my mind. 1 dress, 1 kayak, 1 ex, 1 jacket,
1 car trip, 2 rock shows, 2 plane flights, 2 ferry rides, 3 babies, 3 father's day gifts, 4 weddings, 7 days, 12 weeks . . . I guess it's closer to 40 things, but still. I feel like Kate did a few weeks ago - I need a pensieve.

I'm going to take tonight to sift through the muck and winnow out the good stuff. Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with a tidy, coherent, purposeful post. We can hope, right?

No comments: