Saturday, September 08, 2007

2 Questions and a PSA (oh, and an apology)

Item #1 - two questions for Jacoby Ellsbury:
  1. How are you so freaking good?
  2. When would you like me to have your babies?
Seriously, you guys. I still love me some salt n' pepper Mike Lowell, but this kid is just electric! I know other (and better) Sox bloggers have written more lucidly about Ellsbury, so I'll leave it to them to outline his particular skills. But I just wanted to say that he reminds me of Benny "the Jet" Rodriguez from "The Sandlot". :)

Item #2 - my 26th birthday is exactly one month from today.

Item #3 - I suck because I still haven't posted the pictures from the game on Wednesday. I promise I'll get to it soon! Promise.

That is all.

Oh wait - the photos of Ellsbury & Lowell are from Sitting Still, an website with many, many awesome Sox photos and a Flickr nod goes to CindyLu for the photo of Benny "the Jet."

Now that is all. ;)

No comments: