Saturday, February 17, 2007

Baby's First Birthday!

I love this picture. :) I'm trying to show Thing 1 the play teepee I bought him for his first birthday & he's so much more interested in the ceiling fan.

I've uploaded the rest of the birthday weekend pics and you see them here. Once I get the videos formatted properly, I will post those up here as well. All in all, it was a very fun birthday weekend & I can hardly believe my little, premature nephew is a healthy, 24 lb. 1 year old!

Nick & I are out to dinner tonight for a belated Valentine's Day & our 5th "monthaversary." We're checking out a Polish restaurant in South Boston called Cafe Polonia.

1 comment:

londongirl said...

Cracking picture and as you say, completely typical kid thing to do - love the things we don't expect them to like, play with the box of the expensive present...