Friday, December 08, 2006

Sooo Sleepy . . .

This is going to be a short & sweet post. My warm, snuggly bed is siren-calling me.

It's been a hectic couple of days since I last posted. My office holiday party (Not Your Average Joe's, two pints of Sam Adams, Secret Santas) was Wednesday night.

Thursday was a busy rush of buying holiday decorations for the open house I hosted at work tonight, lunching with my co-workers from the DC office, and baking cupcakes at Nick's apartment for afore-mentioned open house.

Today was a dizzying haze of prepping for the open house & then soldiering through four hours of small talk. The event was a rousing success and I have yummy leftovers, but I am so tired. And I didn't get to see Nick tonight, which made me sad. :(

I have to be back at the office at 8:30 am for a weekend training. Then, it's into the car for a 90-minute drive to NH to celebrate my sister & grandmother's birthdays. I'm tired again already.

Sunday - I have to sort through an entire shed's worth of my things at my parents' house, drive back down to MA, and tutor a student in the evening. The one bright spot is buying my Christmas tree on Sunday afternoon with Nick. :)

I hope you all have slower, more relaxing weekends planned. ;)

No comments: