Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-day!

Just a quick note before I head off to bed (up early in the morning to babysit the nephews). Hope all of you who care had a nice Valentine's Day!

It went by without much notice for me this year (in contrast to
last year). I got a text from The Pilot (who, to his credit, was away on a ski trip) around 7:30pm & a phone call from The Mechanic (who was @ a poker tournament) around 11. Despite sweet sentiments from both of them, neither one has convinced me that they are boyfriend material. I'm getting a little tired of the ambiguity, you guys. ;)

Oh well. Hope you enjoy this photo of the Heart of Midlothian (Edinburgh) that I took last spring and this blog post that I really like:
Loving Love Actually. Good night!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Happy late Valentine's Day <3

I hate ambiguity :( But at least you have nice boys wishing you a happy Valentine's Day!