Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hump Day

What a beautiful day today! :) When I got up, I knew it would be nice, so I put on a cute t-shirt & my favorite white skirt. I had a meeting on campus, so I drove up around 2, with both front windows down & the music up. After my meeting, I shared a late lunch & two pitchers of Sam Summer with some friends in Campus Town.

After that, I drove home to Portsmouth to meet other friends at the decks for some dinner & a pint. It was actually my first time down there, which is shocking, I know. For those of you not from P-town, "the decks" are a linear series of riverfront decks that belong to, respectively, Poco's Bow Street Cantina, Old Ferry Landing, The Stockpot, and Harpoon Willy's. They each have a gorgeous view of the river & its bridges and are a popular dinner and/or drinks spot for the young & thirsty in Portsmouth. ;)

Now, after spending the bulk of the night drinking wine & watching TV with my roommate, I'm heading to bed with shorts on & the skylight open! It's a brave new world of summertime temps around here, you guys.

(Photo of the view courtesy of Poco's website)

2 comments:

kate.d. said...

methinks provincetown would not be too happy with such wanton nickname appropriation ;)

but amen for nice weather...finally...

kate.d. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.