Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I am late to the party

on Googlisms. But oh, how I love them. Thanks, Beckmann, for hooking me up!
  • stacey is reading
  • stacey is smart
  • stacey is a clean teen hottie
  • stacey is nude in that car
  • stacey is without a doubt the most energetic person i know
  • stacey is now a bay city bomber in the ardl riiiiight
  • stacey is already being billed as a young raquel welch
  • stacey is the 1999 roller derby queen
  • stacey is fast
  • stacey is there
  • stacey is all of these things and much more

1 comment:

Susie said...

Haha I've never done this either. My first one is "susie is obedience trained and loves playing ball" Awww.

"Susie is the editor and founder of the most talked about collection of women's erotic fiction ever." Yesss.

I love it!