Sunday, November 18, 2012

Running Out of Shed Puns . . .

And just in time, too, as the garden house is all painted and I started to furnish it today!  I can't tell you how exciting it was to move some damn furniture in already.  I started clearing the space out on August 18th, so it's been a few months now that I've been plugging away on this project when the free time came along.  As with most DIY projects, it took longer than expected, but I'm just so glad it's done and it looks awesome!

I'm not quite done tweaking and hanging wall art & shelves yet.  I'm sure I will lovingly & obsessively photograph the details then, but wanted to share some before & afters now.  The shooting angles aren't all exactly the same, but whatever.  A vacuum, white paint, and some furniture has made a huge difference!



/

No comments: