Friday, November 02, 2012

Put A Bistro Set On It!

OK, by now, mostly everyone's seen the Portlandia "Put A Bird On It" episode, yes?  Well, the joke in our household is that I think pretty much any outdoor corner or nook needs a bistro set.  J and I have joked that I should start a series called Put A Bistro Set On It and darn it, I'm going to do it right now.  Here are two spaces at two of my museums that I've always thought needed a bistro set:

Come on, this little brick nook by the back door of one museum's visitors center totally needs a bistro set.  To the left is a view of the river and the terraced lawn.  I already sit on the bricks here to eat my lunch in nice weather - why not PABSOI (Put A Bistro Set On It)?

This is the back entrance of one of my museums and the attached tenant apartment.  We're renovating it right now for new tenancy.  You know the incoming tenants would love a bistro set on this little slate patio, right?

Stay tuned for future installments of . . . (I need theme music) . . . Put A Bistro Set On It!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Gimme gimme gimme a bistro set after midnightttttt
Won't somebody help me chase the pigeons away... :D