Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holiday Week

Some images from our Thanksgiving week:


Practicing my Thanksgiving table . . .  

The puppies resting up for the holiday.

Homemade cranberry sauce bubbling away.  Last year was the first time I did this and it really is very simple and tastes so good.  I'll never eat canned sauce again!

It was "birthsgiving" at our house, as my mother's birthday was the day before Thanksgiving, so we celebrated both on Thursday.

Working in my garden house office on Friday morning - first time!

Our spatchcocked turkey.  Cooked fully in under two hours!

A Mayflower beer cap on top of my burlap runner, with a hint of golden pine needle.  Artsy!

Two of the puppies snoozing under the table during Saturday's Thanksgiving brunch.

A little Charlie Brown tree for the side door from this place.

Big ass wreath for the garden house door.

And our tree!  Here we go into the Christmas season!

No comments: