Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Enough Already with the Shed Stuff!

I know, I know.  I've been posting about this garden house conversion for a month now and it's still not done.  I much prefer the before & after posts on design blogs where they show the crappy before and the glorious after and you never see the hard work behind the transformation.  Here's the thing, though.  This blog's about my life and one part of my life for the past few weeks/months has been obsessing over this garden house/lady cave/office project.  So posting very incremental updates is just "keeping it real," as the Petersiks love to say.

To that end, look!  Look at my lovely white wall!  It needs one more rolled coat (see how the trim is brighter, deeper white?) and then the walls will be d.o.n.e. done.  Then the ceiling needs a coat or two and the floor needs one more coat of primer and a coat or two of paint and the whole damn shabang will be D.O.N.E. DONE.  Stay tuned for more painfully incremental progress reports!

No comments: