Saturday, November 14, 2009

Synchronicity

So here's something I've been mulling over. Until now, I've tried hard to keep my three blogs and their content separate. Hodoeporicon, Museophilia, and Wer Ond Wif have their own spaces in my head and on your computer screen, so their content should be consistently different, right?

Well, maybe not always. The thing is - sometimes, in a given week, I spend more of my physical, emotional, and mental energy on the wedding or my work than I do on the other parts of my life (which are usually covered here). And in the end, that means that one or the other of the blogs gets neglected.

Now, I don't want to give the ax to any of them. Hodoeporicon and I will have been together for four years in March, Museophilia and I are coming up on two years in January, and I obviously want to stay with Wer Ond Wif at least until the wedding in June. However, I've decided to make life a little easier and give myself permission to cross-post occasionally.

I hope this works out for all involved and none of you desert me altogether! The idea here is to keep my creative juices flowing in different ways and maintain a high quality of content. If you're not convinced yet, let me drop this nugget of information on you. The other blogs have gotten detailed, reasonably interesting posts in the last week or so. My plan for Hodoeporicon today? Would have been an itemized list of the contents of my and
Justin's lunch yesterday . . . . Yeah. I think this will work out nicely.

No comments: