Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I know I've posted a few times in the last week, but I feel like my head's not that into it. I was so burnt out on writing papers that I barely turned on the computer last week. I opted instead for books, the TV, and going out with friends. None of which are bad things, of course, but the blog got a bit neglected.

And it's only going to get worse, unfortunately. I leave for my big "East Coast Tour" on Thursday. I'll be spending a week in NYC, then four days in D.C., then one final night back in NYC. I'll be visiting two cousins & lots of friends from high school & study abroad. And I'm hoping to get in lots of museum-going! :)

In the short term, however, I'm going out in Portsmouth for New Year's tonight. I hope you all have fun things planned. I'll try to get some pics & post them before I leave. Happy New Year! :)

No comments: