Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Photos

I'm tired tonight (out late & worked for a few hours earlier), so I'll make this quick. My disco nap awaits! ;)

In short, Christmas '07 was lovely.

My tree was big & pretty (even though I trimmed it at 1:00 in the morning on the 23rd!)

My sister's tree was lovely, too. Doesn't it look especially nice surrounded by presents?

The big bow I got for Thing 1's present was
actually too big, but isn't it fun? :)

It's true - I do!

Presents galore! I might use this for wallpaper next year. :)

Thing 1 is very speedy. ;)

I loved my new hat (that matched the scarf I bought for myself).

Here, Thing 1 is using the hammer from his new tool bench to "adjust" his new basketball net. He's going to be a handy kid, let me tell you! :)

On to New Year's!

No comments: