Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Home Office Sort-Of-Makeover

Ta-da! I present the result of about 45 minutes labor this morning - a new & improved home office space. I mean, just look at the difference . . .

Yeah.  I know it doesn't look all that new, but trust me, it's an improvement.  We got the magnetic board and picture ledge at IKEA recently and I've been waiting to put them up.  I love having the board right there now, waiting for notes, reminders, inspiration, etc.  And the picture ledge gives me a space to finally display my Bachelor's and Master's degrees, as well as Justin's Bachelor's and his Army Achievement Medal certificate.  His Master's in teaching will take over that spot once he's got it.

Hoorah for carving a more officey space out of the guest room!  And for under $30.

No comments: