Whew! 2010 was a roller coaster of a year. I've pulled together a sampling of the first posts of each month & it really reminded me of that. If you have a little time to kill, read through them & see what I mean. Fear & worry, joy & love, death & marriage - my 2010 had it all.
- January: Visit from a Muscovite (kinda, sorta)
- February: They're Boys Not Books :)
- March: Brothers . . .
- April: On My Mind
- May: And so it goes . . .
- June: All Systems A-OK
- July: Snapshots from a Wedding
- August: Home Again (& Wedding Pics)
- September: A Quarter Century!
- October: That Time of Year Again, Soon
- November: See You Next Week!
- December: Sadder than it means to be . . .
I'm thankful that here in January 2011, I've come to rest in a warm house, with a beloved husband. He may be far away right now, but he'll be home in the fall and we can begin our lives in this house in earnest.