Soon after we moved into the new (to us) house, Justin & I took the new pup for a walk down our new (-ish) street. We wandered down towards the reservoir and reveled in the August evening. I never had time to create the post I was hoping for about our walk, but maybe my notes do an ok job on their own . . .
- bugs, birds and noises everywhere
- green trees & verdant summer life
- cold beer in coffee travel cups (sneaky!)
- calm water on the reservoir & evening sunset hue
- walks along the road with sadie now & our kids eventually
- our place now