Friday, March 05, 2010

Songs in my Head

Thought I'd share a random sampling of the songs I've really been enjoying on my commute lately. Potential hipster trolls, take note. I know that I learned of these songs from the commercial radio station WFNX, which means you've know about them since 32 B.C. I know this - save your breath. ;)

Broken Bells - The High Road


Bon Iver - Skinny Love



Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix - Lisztomania

No embedded video available, but here's the link.

Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

Ditto from above, but here it is.

UPDATED ON 3/6:

Forgot to post this one. Love it.

Gorillaz - Stylo

Linkety link. Also: hello, Bruce Willis. What are YOU doing in a Gorillaz video?

1 comment:

Andrew said...

yay thanks for the music links!!!!!!!!

(we've been stuck here on an Unholy Troika: Rihanna "Russian Roulette;" Scissor Sisters "Don't Feel Like Dancing;" Lady Gaga "Bad Romance."

*shudder*