Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oops. I can't believe I forgot to post last week about Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite holidays & I've made sure to post about it in the past. Well, there's always time to correct your mistakes, right? I don't have my Turkey Day pics on me at the moment, but will try to add them to this post as soon as I can.

The Boy & I spent Thanksgiving in Massachusetts with my immediate family, which is the way I always prefer to spend holidays. I'm v. close with my sister, her family, my parents, and grandparents & I look forward to the time I'm able to spend with all of them. Now, it makes me so happy to see The Boy getting along with everyone, especially my nephews.

Excuse me, I think I just threw up a little in my mouth from all that sappiness. ;) I do apologize for it, but it remains true. My family & The Boy are two of things for which I am most thankful and I guess it can't hurt to say that, even if I make myself physically ill while doing so. ;)

Hope you all had wonderful holidays! Now for the hot cocoa soaked, tinsel draped, artificially lit extravaganza that is Christmas! (I mean this with all sincerity - I'm a Christmas freak.)

No comments: