Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hmmm . . .

I've been pondering something, you guys. For awhile now, I've considered moving all of my old blog's posts onto this one to preserve them. I used to post on a Friendster blog before coming over here to Blogger and I don't want to lose those posts. However, I'm a sucker for chronology & not rewriting history, so I'd feel compelled to post all of my old stuff in its proper place: December '05 through March '06.

Is this a totally weird idea or does it make sense to some of you?

1 comment:

Camels & Chocolate said...

I gotcha, Stace. Whenever I think about doing an actual site, like www.camelsandchocolate.com, as opposed to my current blogspot, I think of how I would have to move every post over and then I get uninspired. But couldn't you just date them from their original date, and then they'll stay in chronological order!