Monday, April 22, 2013

2013, Week #16

Here are my photos from April 15-21.  I didn't take many on Monday and Tuesday, as I was in tears a lot from the sorrow & heartache of the Boston Marathon bombings.  Looking at the week of pictures, though, reminds me of all the little good things that make up daily life.  Those quotidian things - family, pets, green things - comforted me and others through this week and will continue to provide comfort to us in the days ahead.

Snuggly puppies in the morning.

My new desk at work.

The kids at my final school vacation workshop built and planted this in less than an hour.  Go them!

Going to miss this.

In other news, panels for traveling exhibit delivered Friday; unpacked Saturday.

Forsythia!

Loving the sun on the porch. She's a hothouse flower.

My late grandmother's Christmas cactus, blooming away in a sunny window. After a week like this, it's the little things.

Love this vignette.

No comments: