Friday, December 24, 2010

Stepping into Christmas


Today, I video chatted with my husband on 3 separate occasions, which pretty much made my week. The first time, to open our presents to each other; the second, to just chat for a bit while I ate my oatmeal & before I ran to the grocery & liquor stores; and the third, when I was at his aunt's house, so he could see all 15 of his extended family members, and they him. :)

Tomorrow, I'll be spending the day with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, nephews & the two dogs at my sister's across town and video chatting with the husband again! :) This Christmas is definitely a blue one, but we're making the best of it. God willing, this will be the only Christmas we ever spend apart. Christmas 2010, bring it.

Hope you have a lovely, warm, and bright Christmas wherever you are tomorrow!

No comments: