Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Highlights

Some of my favorite photos from this Christmas, spent with my parents & sister's family on Saturday and my in-laws on Sunday.  :)

Thing 1 & Thing 2 with their first tree (that died a week before Christmas).  The second was . . . less well shaped, but they seemed just as happy with it.
Little Thing 2 underneath the tree.  When she was a little girl, his auntie used to love to lie on the floor & stare up at the lights, too.

Sadie's first Christmas with us!  Here, she's getting a Christmas morning pig ear.  Not my personal preference, but she loves them & it kept her quiet while I opened stockings with my folks.

My sister & brother-in-law, celebrating their 12th Christmas as a married couple.  :)

The boys loved their new Glow Doodles, as evidenced by Thing 2's face in this photo . . .

And Thing 1's face in this photo!  What a bunch of hams.  :)

Thing 2 helping his mama unwrap one of her gifts.
Thing 2 with the "big big yellow digger" he requested and Auntie & Uncle provided. 
Brother-in-law, modeling his Patriots hat from Justin & I.

Thing 2 checking out Sadie checking out the tree.

Littlest sister-in-law,  modeling her new coat from her brother & I

And snuggling with her puppy, Lacey, on the kitchen floor.  :)

No comments: