Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Photo Cheat

The last two weeks have been crazy busy - this past Sunday was my first day off since my honey flew away on the 14th! 11 straight working days does not a good blogger make. However, I've been able to keep up with the other blogs better, since their content involves more photos. So, in that vein, I decided to pop a photo up here and call it a blog post.

I was recently going through our wedding photos (for posts on Wer ond Wif, of course). I picked out both black & white ones that I liked and ones that made me go "bwahahahahahaha." This photo covers both bases. It was taken during Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody," a song with which half of the wedding party has a special relationship (see here and here for more illumination). I believe this is the part that goes, "No, we will not let you go!" My husband does it very convincingly. :)

No comments: