Saturday, February 06, 2010

Finally - Birthday Pics!

Dear reader, I lied. As you may have noticed, I did not post photos of the boys' birthday party yesterday. For that, I most sincerely apologize. I'm sure the five people who regularly tune in were heartbroken. ;)

So without further ado, the 2nd and 4th birthdays of Things 1 and 2 were celebrated last Sunday and here is a selection of party photos!

The slightly sweaty boyos enjoying their cupcakes
(this was towards the end of the party)

My littlest love, cheesin' for Auntie

Uncle Justin tossing Thing 1 into the ether

Thing 1's not sure he wants to share his castle,
even with his buddy J. (my friend's son)

This little monkey has monkey arms. That is all.

My sister took some great photos, as well. I'd lie again and say I'll post them, but we all know what will actually happen . . .

No comments: