Friday, August 20, 2010

A Meta Post

See, the thing is - I'm always composing blog posts in my head. Always. As life goes on around me & through me, I'm commenting on it, adding pictures, finding links to support references. Constantly.

BUT. What with this & that (and the this & that is much more than usual this year), it's rare these days that all of my mental posts make it here, onto the "physical" space of the blog. Unfortunately, it's not going to get better for another month or so, as my lovely new husband is being deployed in mid-September. And we're in the middle of moving into my grandparents' old house. And I'm still working three jobs. And the new dog, while adorable, is completely. crazy.

So. In the interest of making this continue to work, I might take a brief hiatus. A short one, I promise. I've been posting rarely lately, so it's just making it official, I guess. Fear not, though, I will be back. I can't think of a polite way to say this, so here it is. For years, I used this space as a place to tell stories of my day, my life, my mind. Then, I got a husband who's a good listener. While he's far away, guess who I'll be coming back to? ;)

P.S. In case you haven't noticed, I've also been mucking about with the blog's template. I changed over to the wooden planks background a few months ago and have just decided to switch it up again. I like the leaf background now, but we'll see how we feel in a few weeks, shall we?

No comments: