Monday, February 02, 2009

Beware: Wedding Planning Approaching

It has begun. ;)

Even though the wedding isn't for more than a year & a half, I've been working on finding sites for the ceremony & reception. After a little teeth-gnashing & a couple of site drive-bys, I think we're pretty close!

The front runner for ceremony sites right now is a park in a nearby town. It's right by the ocean, with a ridiculously lovely view of the harbor mouth & the Isles of Shoals in the distance. I'm going to call the town & see if I can confirm the location soon.

Man, this post was boring. I promise to at least try to make the other wedding planning posts a little more interesting, dudes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta send me some pics once you guys decide on a location for the ceremony and/or reception !