Thursday, November 06, 2008

Him, Finally

Hmmm. I've been mulling this over for weeks & I'm still not sure how to write about the new boyfriend. In the past, I know I've written a bit too much about boyfriends & probably annoyed some of my readers. He also reads the blog occasionally, so he'll definitely read whatever I write.

However, he knows how I feel about him, so it's not that big of a deal. And he
posts on a message board & wrote about me weeks ago, just after our first "pseudo-date." So. I'll be brief, but schmoopy. :)

He's tall. He's handsome. He's smart, funny, nerdy, and sweet. He understands how completely weird I am & loves it. We spend nearly all of our time together, while guiltily acknowledging how annoying that must be for other people.

I left him this morning at 10:30am. He'll be here in ten minutes. And I can't wait. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you quite got across just how amazing I am. Try again!